Are you having difficulties with your iCloud email account? Then you’ve reached the right page to resolve it. This page explains how to resolve the account error iCloud email issue.
Like any other email service provider, Apple iCloud also allows you to send, receive, and organize your emails over the Internet. Once you have configured your iCloud account successfully, you can access it from your Mac computer, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You can also access your account using Microsoft Outlook on a Windows computer. It is quite common for anyone to encounter an issue with the iCloud email account. To resolve the account error , scroll down this page.
Solution 1: Check The Connection Status
- Step 1 : Check if your computer or mobile phone is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Step 2 : To verify it, open a web browser on your phone or computer and try to open a web page.
- Step 3 : If the requested page fails to open, then the error is with your connection.
- Step 4 : Contact your ISP to resolve the internet connection issue.
Solution 2: Verify The iCloud Settings
- Step 1 : If your internet connection is stable, then check whether your account settings are configured correctly.
- Step 2 : On Mac: Go to the System Preferences Click Apple ID > iCloud. Check if the settings are configured correctly. If not, modify them correctly.
- Step 3 : On iOS: Open Tap on your name followed by iCloud. The iCloud settings of your account will be displayed on the screen. If required, change the settings.
Solution 3: Restart Your iOS Device
- Step 1 : If you encounter this error on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, then restart your device.
- Step 2 : After restarting the device, check whether the account error iCloud email is resolved.
Solution 4: Change The Network
- Step 1 : Check whether you encounter this error while using a particular internet connection.
- Step 2 : If yes, try to access your iCloud email over another internet connection.
- Step 3 : If you encounter this error on the other network as well, then contact us to resolve the account error iCloud email.