In this section we will explain how to configure AIM mail email settings in detail. If you have an AIM account, you might consider adding it to your iPhone device. It just makes it more convenient, doesn't it? It's easy to check and send emails from your AIM email address right from your iPhone.
Adding the AIM email account to iPhone is easier than it sounds. To get it going, you just need to have your AIM email address and password. Apart from that, you will need the steps to add the account to your iPhone settings.
IM MAIL SERVER SETTINGS FOR iPhone
- Step 1 : Incoming mail server: imap.aim.com
- Step 2 : Port number: 993
- Step 3 : Encryption: SSL
- Step 1 : Turn on your iPhone.
- Step 2 : Select Settings from the menu.
- Step 3 : Tap Passwords & Accounts -> Add Account.
- Step 4 : Select the Other option if AIM is not listed in the provider list.
- Step 5 : Enter the information in the Name, Email, Password, and Description fields.
- Step 6 : Select IMAP.
- Step 7 : Enter the Incoming mail server settings (IMAP).
- Step 8 : Enter the AIM username and password in the respective fields.
- Step 9 : Tap the checkbox for the Email option and tap Save.
- Step 10 : Now, tap the newly created email address and choose Advanced.
- Step 11 : Check the Incoming and Outgoing server settings you have entered.
- Step 12 : If the information matches the one mentioned on this page, tap the Done button.
The AIM mail email settings for iPhone are now configured.
- Step 1 : Tap the Settings icon present on the home screen.
- Step 2 : Tap the Mail option from the menu (older iOS version) or Passwords & Accounts option.
- Step 3 : Select the Add Account button from the Accounts section.
- Step 4 : Under Add Account, you will see different options.
- Step 5 : If you find AIM in the list, select it.
- Step 6 : Enter the AIM email address in the Username or Email field.
- Step 7 : You can choose to sync options like Mail, Notes, and Calendars along with the account.
Open the Mail app and AIM mail will be right in front of your eyes.
Click the CALL button on this page if you face any difficulty configuring AIM mail email settings for iPhone. Our dedicated team will be more than pleased to resolve your issues.