For the Airmail email client to function properly, you have to install plugins and those supported by Airmail are listed below.
To know simple solution for Airmail catalina macos 10.15 setup, follow the below instructions.Note: The Airmail email client is available for download in the Mac App Store. To set up this email client, you need to buy or download the app.
Step 1: Download Airmail
- Step 1:Go to the Mac App Store from your Mac computer.
- Step 2:Look for the Airmail email client.
- Step 3:Click on the Get it button.
- Step 4:Download or purchase the Airmail email client by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step 5:Once the email client is downloaded, go to the next step.
Step 2: Install Airmail
- Step 1:Open the Airmail email client app on your macOS computer.
- Step 2:Follow the instructions to install the app.
- Step 3:Once the installation is done, you can configure the email account on Airmail as per your desire.
- Step 4:Now, if you wish to set Airmail as the default email client on your Mac, open the Mail app and follow the below instructions.
- Step 5:Go to the Preferences section of the Mail app.
- Step 6:Select the General option from the list of options
- Step 7:From the Default email reader drop-down menu, select the Airmail app.
For the Airmail Catalina Macos 10.15 Setup, you have to install plugins:
For the Airmail email client to function properly, you need to install a plugin on your macOS device.
- Step 1:Download the S/MIME, GPG-PGP, or any other plugin of your desire.
- Step 2:Usually, the installer file for the plugin will be available in zip format.
- Step 3:Once the zip file is downloaded, save it to the desktop of your Mac computer.
- Step 4:Unzip the plugin file.
- Step 5:Now, launch the Airmail application and click on the Window option available at the top of the screen.
- Step 6:Select the folder that says Show Plugin.
- Step 7:Now, select the plugin file from the unzipped folder and drag it to the Airmail plugin folder.
- Step 8:Make sure to drag the plugin file correctly.
- Step 9:Now, you have to relaunch the Airmail email client on your Mac computer.
- Step 10:After restarting the client, go to the Window menu and open the plugin.
- Step 11:Enable the plugin as instructed on the screen.
- Step 12:Once the plugin has been enabled, close the Window folder and use the Airmail email client to send emails.
To get remote assistance in setting up the Airmail Catalina Macos 10.15 Setup (Catalina), click the Call us button provided on this page.