Airmail is one of the powerful mail clients that is truly designed for the macOS and iOS devices. This mail application allows you to customize your e-mail account according to your needs. Its mobile and desktop applications are available for download in the Mac App Store and App Store. The cool features of the Airmail e-mail application are listed below.
- Step 1:Provides access to multiple accounts like Gmail, iCloud Mail, Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Step 4:Interactive notification
- Step 5:Security (face & touch ID)
To know how to set up the Airmail e-mail client app on your Mac computer or an iOS device, scroll down this page.
How To Do Airmail E-mail Setup?
- Step 1:If you wish to use the Airmail app on your Mac computer, then go to the Mac App Store and search for it.
- Step 2:Once you find the Airmail app, select it and click on the Get it button.
- Step 3:Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app on your Mac computer.
- Step 1:To use the Airmail app on your iOS device, open the App Store.
- Step 2:In the search field, type Airmail, and from the list of suggestions, select the relevant one that matches your search.
- Step 3:Tap on the Get it button.
After installing the Airmail e-mail app on your Mac computer or iOS device, you can configure your e-mail account in it. The below section explains the basic procedure to configure an e-mail account in Airmail.
Configuring an e-mail account in Airmail on iOS
- Step 1:Open the Airmail e-app on your iOS device.
- Step 2:Tap on the Settings menu.
- Step 3:Select the Add Account option.
- Step 4:Now, the list of e-mail providers will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5:Choose your e-mail provider from the list.
- Step 6:Select the IMAP or POP3 option as the incoming server and enter its details in the given fields.
- Step 7:When prompted, make sure to enter your e-mail account’s name, address, and password in the corresponding fields.
- Step 8:Finally, tap on the Add button.
- Step 9:Your account will be added to the Airmail e-mail client application.
- Step 10:From now on, you can access your e-mail account using the Airmail e-mail application.
If you wish to configure a specific e-mail account like Gmail, then follow the below instructions.
Gmail's incoming and outgoing server details for Airmail are given below.
Incoming server details
- Step 1:Server address: pop3.gmail.com
- Step 2:Port: 110; Security: SSL, not required
- Step 3:Port: 995; Security: SSL required
- Step 1:Server address: imap.gmail.com
- Step 2:Port: 143; SSL not required
- Step 3:Port: 993; SSL required
Outgoing server details
- Step 1:Server address: smtp.gmail.com
- Step 2:Port: 25, 26, or 587 (SSL not required)
- Step 3:Port: 465, SSL is required
- Step 1:On the Airmail e-mail client application screen, tap on the Settings option.
- Step 2:Select the Add Account option followed by IMAP or POP3.
- Step 3:Enter your Gmail account credentials and server details in the given fields.
- Step 4:Tap on the Add button followed by Done.
To know more about the Airmail e-mail app, contact us.