Step 2: Deleting Browser history
- Step 1:Go to the General tab in the Internet Options window. Then, click on the Delete button in the Browsing history section.
- Step 2:Checkmark all the options in the Delete Browsing History window, and click Delete.
- Step 3:This will delete all the caches and cookies from your browser to solve AOL email not working.
- Step 4:Go to the Privacy tab in the Internet Options window and uncheck the Turn on Pop-up Blocker under the Pop-up Blocker section. Then, click OK to solve AOL mail not working.
- Step 5:Now, exit your browser and open it again. Then, enter the official website of AOL mail.
- Step 6:Log in to your AOL account using the username and password.
- Step 7:You can now use your AOL email account as usual.
Step 3: Resetting browser:
- Step 1:If you are facing issues while sending or receiving email messages, reset your web browser.
- Step 2:Click Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Step 3:Click on the Reset button under the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” tab in the Advanced section.
- Step 4:Select Reset again and restart your browser to avoid AOL email not working problem before opening the email account.