1.Update Your iPad’s Software
The AOL Mail app won’t work properly if the iOS is outdated. In that case, update the iOS to the most recent version according to the steps given on this page.
Connect your iPad to Wi-Fi.
Select the Software Update option followed by the Download and Install option.
- Step 1:If you see any prompt message to remove applications, tap the Continue or Cancel option.
- Step 2:Note: Clear the storage space for the iOS update, if required.
- Step 1:To begin the update, tap the Install option.
- Step 2:If you see a prompt message, type your passcode.
2. Restart The AOL Mail App: On iOS 9.3 And Later
Double-press the Home button on the iPad.
Swipe up the AOL Mail app.
- Step 1:Open the AOL Mail app again.
- Step 2:Still, if the app is not working on iPad, continue with the following steps to resolve this AOL Mail is not working on iPad problem.
3. Re-install The AOL Mail App
- Step 1:Search for the AOL Mail app. Tap and hold the app icon.
- Step 2:Once the app starts to shake, tap the X icon.
Select the Delete option.
- Step 1:Navigate to the App Store and search for the AOL Mail app.
- Step 2:Select the app and tap the Get option.
- Step 1:After the installation, open the app and log in to your AOL email account.
- Step 2:Check if the AOL Mail is not working on iPad has been fixed.
If you have configured your AOL email account on your iPad’s Mail app, proceed with the following steps if you cannot send or receive emails.
4, Check The Server Settings
Open the Settings app on your iPad.
- Step 1:Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars or Accounts & Passwords.
- Step 2:Select your AOL email account.
Now, navigate to the Outgoing Mail Server section and tap the SMTP option.
- Step 1:Go to the Primary Server section.
- Step 2:Once you select the SMTP server, check if the settings are correct.
- Step 1:Likewise, verify the incoming mail server settings.
- Step 2:If you have any doubts about resolving the AOL Mail is not working on iPad, contact our technical experts for assistance.