If the AOL mail app is not working on your Android device, you can follow these steps to fix AOL mail not working.
- Step 1:Launch AOL Mail on your Android device. Type your login credentials and navigate to the incoming/outgoing server settings.
- Step 2:Choose the Manual setup option.
- Step 3:Tap the IMAP account settings option and configure it as mentioned below. When entering these data, do not include the quotation marks.
- Step 4:In the IMAP server field, enter ‘imap.AOL.com’ and in the Port field, type ‘143.’ Set the Security Type as None.
- Step 6:Touch the Next option and set the SMTP preferences
- Step 7:Type ‘smtp.AOL.com’ in the SMTP server field. Enter ‘587’ in the Port field.
- Step 8:Save the AOL Mail configuration changes and then close the application.
- Step 9:Check whether the Aol mail problems is resolved.
AOL Mail Not Working On Ipad
If the AOL Mail application does not work on your iPad, follow these steps to fix the AOL mail not working issue.
- Step 1:Tap the Settings icon on your iPad. Navigate to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
- Step 2:Choose your AOL email account and check whether the correct email address is displayed.
- Step 3:Check whether ‘imap.aol.com’ is displayed in the Host Name field. If not, change it to ‘imap.aol.com’ without quotes.
- Step 4:Touch the SMTP option. Ensure that the primary server field reads ‘smtp.aol.com’ and then toggle the Server switch on.
- Step 5:Return to the iPad home screen and then check whether you are able to send and receive AOL emails.
Cannot Get AOL Mail On Iphone
If you cannot use AOL Mail on your iPhone, you can try these steps to resolve the issue.
- Step 1:Use any finger to swipe up from the bottom of the iPhone screen to view the control panel. Touch the Airplane icon to toggle Airplane mode on/off.
- Step 2:After a few minutes, turn Airplane mode off. Check whether the AOL Mail issue is resolved. If cannot get aol mail on iphone persists on your iPhone, follow these steps to solve AOL mail issues.
- Step 3:Navigate to Settings and locate the General options button. Select it and then go to the Reset option. Locate the Reset Network Settings button and tap it. Re-launch AOL Mail and check whether the Aol mail problems is resolved.
- Step 4:If the AOL Mail issue persists, remove the AOL Mail account from your iPhone and add it again. Navigate to Settings and open Passwords & Accounts.
- Step 5:View the accounts on your iPhone and then choose the AOL Mail account. Choose the Delete Account option.
- Step 6:Return to the Settings option and select Passwords & Accounts. Choose the Add Account option and then choose AOL. Log into your AOL Mail account and check whether the cannot get aol mail on iphone issue is resolved.
AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails
- Step 1:Check the filter settings of the mail in the first step to solve AOL mail not working.
- Step 2:Verify all the filters and disable the ones that are not needed.
- Step 3:A few filters of the mail app will direct the incoming mail to the trash or spam folder directly.
- Step 4:Disable such filters and check if the issue has been resolved.
- Step 5:If there is heavy network traffic or any problems with the mail server, the mail will be delayed.
- Step 6:Wait patiently for a few minutes and check if you are receiving the mail.
- Step 7:Next, sign into the AOL mail and navigate to the Spam folder.
- Step 8:Check if you received the mail to the spam folder. If so, select the mail and then click the Not Spam option available at the top part of the screen.
AOL Mail Not Working On Mac
- Step 1:If this problem occurs, you have to run the Connection Doctor on your Mac system.
- Step 2:Tap the Mail icon from the Applications menu and then select the Window option.
- Step 3:Choose the connection Doctor option in the next step. Your connection status will be displayed on the proceeding page.
- Step 4:Check if the status is indicated in red. If so, you are not connected to the Internet.
- Step 5:If you are not receiving any mails, then go to the Accounts menu. Click on the Advanced tab and untick the box near the Use SSL option.
- Step 6:Next, you have to check the user account information and settings of the mail server. Modify them if needed to solve AOL mail not working on Mac.
- Step 7:Tap the Inbox option available below the Setup AOL Account option to refresh the mailbox.
- Step 8:Restart the Mac system and check if the Aol mail problems is rectified.
- Step 9:If these fail, then uninstall the AOL app from the Mac system and install it after a few minutes.
AOL Mail Not Loading
- Step 1:Follow the below-given instructions if your AOL is not loading on your iOS device.
- Step 2:First, enable the Airplane Mode on your phone and turn it off after a few seconds. Check if the mail is loading properly.
- Step 3:Reset the network settings in the succeeding step by navigating to the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Step 4:Select the General option followed by the Reset option. Choose the Reset Network Settings option from the next page.
- Step 5:Remove the AOL account from your iPhone and add it again. From Settings, choose the Accounts & Passwords option.
- Step 6:Select the AOL Account and then tap the Delete Account option.
- Step 7:To add the account again, choose the Add Account option and follow the prompts to add the account.
- Step 8:Get in touch with the technical team to resolve this issue.
Blerk Error 1 AOL Mail
Proceed the following steps to solve this Aol mail problems.
- Step 1:First, change the Internet Explorer security settings.
- Step 2:Click the Tools option.
- Step 3:Next, click the Internet option and then click the Security tab.
- Step 4:Now, click the Internet zone option and then choose the Enable Protected Mode option.
- Step 5:Now, click Trusted Sites zone and then restart the browser to solve blerk error 1 AOL mail.
- Step 6:Secondly, change the Browser Security Settings.
- Step 7:Click the Start button All Programs Accessories System Tools Browser button.
- Step 8:Next, try to go to the correct bookmark on the AOL mail.
- Step 9:Stick to the official AOL site to the Trusted Sites.
- Step 10:First, launch the browser and then click Tools to solve blerk error 1 AOL mail.
- Step 11:Select Internet Options and then click the Security tab.
- Step 12:Now, click Trusted Sites Zone followed by the Sites button to fix this Aol mail problems.
- Step 13:From the Add this website to the zone option, move to Official AOL URL.
- Step 14:Next, click the Add button and then click OK.
- Step 15:Restart the Browser and then try to erase all the Cookies, Cache, History, and Footprints.
How to Fix AOL Mail Error Code 521
Perform the following steps to solve this AOL mail error code 521.
- Step 1:First, ensure that the system driver is upgraded to the new version available.
- Step 2:Next, try to erase all the junk files and the non-permanent files using Disk Cleanup.
- Step 3:Now, ensure to perform a virus scan and scan the system for a full virus.
- Step 4:Make sure to repair and correct the Registry entries to fix AOL mail error code 521.
- Step 5:Make use of the Windows System Restore to undo the changes that you recently made.
- Step 6:Next, make sure to uninstall and reinstall the AIM program that is associated with the error 521.
- Step 7:Upgrade the Windows to the new version to fix this Aol mail problems.
- Step 8:Now, make sure to run the Windows System File Checker to fix AOL mail error code 521.
- Step 9:Right-click Windows or the Start button on the lower left bottom of the computer screen.
- Step 10:Now, click Command Prompt, type SFC or scan now, and hit Enter to run this application.
- Step 11:Execute a clean installation of Windows to delete all the issues associated with the Windows OS.
AOL Mail Not Working on Chrome
Sometimes AOL mail will not open or work with Google Chrome. Perform the following steps to troubleshoot this Aol mail problems.
- Step 1:Launch Google Chrome on the device.
- Step 2:Next, exit all the tabs on the browser and make sure to open a new blank tab.
- Step 3:Open a menu box by clicking the Extension sign.
- Step 4:Click More tool from the Menu list to launch the submenu to solve AOL mail not working on chrome.
- Step 5:Now, choose the Clear Browsing data.
- Step 6:Next, select All-time in the time range.
- Step 7:At last, click the Clear data option.
- Step 8:Make sure to reset the Web settings.
- Step 9:Launch Google Chrome on the computer and open a new tab on the browser to solve Aol mail problems.
- Step 10:Next, click the Extension icon and then click Settings under the Menu box.
- Step 11:Select Advanced Settings on the Settings page.
- Step 12:Now, click the Reset option on the under the Reset and Clean up menu to solve AOL mail not working on chrome.
- Step 13:Click Reset in the pop-up confirmation box. This will remove all the extensions, themes, and add ons.
- Step 14:The Browser will now set to the default settings.
AOL Mail Connection Error Android
SOLUTION1- INTERNET CONNECTION
- Step 1:Go to the Settings app, tap the Wireless and Network option.
- Step 2:Check if you have turned the cellular data on. If the cellular data is off, turn on the toggle.
- Step 3:Navigate to the Network option.
- Step 4:Tap the Search option to view all the available networks. Then select a secure network.
SOLUTION 2- AOL APPLICATION SETTING
- Step 1:Launch the AOL application on your Android mobile phone.
- Step 2:Tap the Add Account option and then sign into the account using a valid email address and password.
- Step 3:Tap Manual Setting IMAP account Settings and fill the details.
- Step 4:Go to the Security Type menu and then select None.
- Step 5:Check the remaining settings like port number and server name to avoid Aol mail problems.
- Step 6:Tap Next to apply the changes and then sign into the account. OK
SOLUTION 3- SOFTWARE UPDATE
- Step 1:Tap the Settings option from Menu.
- Step 2:Touch the About Phone option followed by the System Update option
- Step 3:Check for the system updates and then tap the Install the Update option to update the Operating System of your Android mobile phone.
SOLUTION 4 - RE-INSTALLING THE AOL APPLICATION
- Step 1:Open the Settings window on your device and then navigate to the Apps option.
- Step 2:Select the AOL application.
- Step 3:Select the Uninstall option followed by the OK option to remove the AOL application.
- Step 4:Launch the Google Play Store app and type AOL in the search bar
- Step 5:From the displayed search result, select the AOL application.
- Step 6:Tap the Install option to install the AOL application on the Android mobile phone.
- Step 7:Once you have installed the application to avoid Aol mail problems, sign into the account using your email id and password.