You can create an iTunes account using your Apple ID and password, but to create the Apple ID, you need an email address or mobile number. If your iTunes account is using the Apple ID, which is your email address, then you can change iTunes Email by following the steps below:
Before changing the Apple ID:
Follow the steps below before you change the Apple ID on two different devices.
- Step 1 : If you have signed in to the iTunes account using the Apple ID (Email address), then sign out from the iTunes service. Use the procedure below to sign out.
- Step 2 : Launch the Settings app on your Apple device and select the iTunes & App Store option from the menu.
- Step 3 : Select the Apple ID and tap the Sign Out menu.
- Step 4 : Type the Apple ID password and select Turn Off to disable all the iOS services.
- Step 1 : Go to the Apple menu on the menu bar, following that, click System Preferences.
- Step 2 : Choose Apple ID from the list of options and then select the Overview/iCloud menu.
- Step 3 : In case you want to save a backup of the iCloud data, choose Backup.
- Step 4 : After that, click the Sign Out button.
Case-1: If Apple Id Is An Icloud Email Address
In such a case, you cannot change the iCloud email address to another non-iCloud email address, but you change it to another iCloud email address.
- Step 1 : Open the App Store app, then scroll down to the end, and select Sign In.
- Step 2 : Now, choose the Create New Apple ID option.
- Step 3 : Next, select the country or region from the list of options and tap Next.
- Step 5 : Fill in the details, such as the Email address, Password, and Security Info to create a new Apple ID.
- Step 1 : Open the web browser on your Mac device and then visit the official Apple ID account website.
- Step 2 : Type the Apple ID and then go to the Account page.
- Step 3 : Click the Edit button in the Account section. Following that, select the Change Apple ID link.
- Step 4 : Enter the new iCloud email address and click Continue.
Case-2: If Apple ID is a non-iCloud email address
Suppose you are using another email address other than an iCloud email address for the Apple ID, then you can use either a third-party or iCloud email address as the email address of the new Apple ID. The steps to change the email address on iOS and macOS devices are the same as mentioned above in Case-1.
You can contact our technical experts if you have no idea on how to Change iTunes Email