Are you worried about why the connection to server failed iCloud mail? Then carry out the steps given below to fix the issue.
Update The Safari Browser:
Make sure that you are the Safari browser on your device is updated to the latest version. If you’re using a different browser, try installing the pending updates, if any.
Delete The Cache In Safari On Mac:
Sometimes, you may face the server connection issue in iCloud due to the browser cache on your device. To delete the cache on Mac, carry out the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open Safari on your Mac.
- Step 2: Navigate to Preferences .
- Step 3: Click the Advanced tab.
- Step 4: Choose the Show Develop menu in the menu bar.
- Step 5: Now, close the Preferences window.
- Step 6: Click the Develop menu.
- Step 7: Select the Empty Caches option.
Reset The Network Settings On Your Iphone:
- Step 1: Tap the Settings icon.
- Step 2: Go to the General option.
- Step 3: Select Reset and then tap Reset .
- Step 4: Type your network passcode.
- Step 5: Choose Reset Network Settings .
- Step 6: Finally, restart your iPhone.
While performing the above steps, all your saved network credentials and settings will be reset. So you have to re-enter your network preferences and passwords to resolve the connection to server failed iCloud mail error on iPhone.
Check The Internet Connection:
- Step 1: Open the iPhone Settings screen and see that Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Step 2: Tap on the name of your Wi-Fi network to connect to it.
- Step 3: If you find a checkmark beside your network name, then you're connected.
- Step 4: Check whether Auto Join is enabled under your Wi-Fi network name. If not, then tap on it to turn on Auto-Join.
Read The Mail Account:
If the iCloud connection to server failed issue has not been fixed, then remove and readd your iCloud mail account on your iPhone using these steps.
- Step 1: Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Tap on Passwords & Accounts .
- Step 3: Select your iCloud mail account and delete it.
- Step 4: Close the Settings app and restart your iPhone.
- Step 5: Open Settings app, select Passwords & Accounts , and then tap Add Account .
- Step 6: Enter the required iCloud mail account details and add your account to your iPhone.
Now check if the connection to server failed iCloud mail account has been fixed.