The inability to read and reply to crucial emails on your iPhone will have a negative impact on your personal and professional lives.
Various reasons could have caused the connection failure. It could be an iOS bug or a poor internet connection.
The following are some troubleshooting tips and techniques to resolve the connection to server failed iphone mail issue:
Some Methods To Solve The “Cannot Get Mail: The Connection Server Failed” problem:
Let us have a glance at the methods, and then we can go into some of these methods in detail:
- Step 1: Checking your iPhone’s internet connection.
- Step 2: Restarting your iPhone.
- Step 3: Deleting your email account and then adding it again.
- Step 4: Altering the password of your email account.
- Step 5: Moving your emails to a different folder.
Method 1: Checking Your iPhone’s Internet Connection:
- Step 1: Be it Wi-Fi or cellular data, you have to ensure that it is continuous and of high speed. Satisfying these two conditions will help you in avoiding the error.
Method 2: Restarting Your iPhone:
- Step 1: When you restart your iPhone, the issue could be resolved. Well, in many of the cases, the problem gets sorted out once the device was restarted.
- Step 2: Try holding and pressing the Home and Power buttons on your iPhone until you are able to see the Apple logo. Then, use the Mail App to open your emails. This should solve the mail server failure problem.
Method 3- Deleting Your Email Account And Then Adding It Again:
- Step 1: Try deleting your email account and then add it again. When you re-enter your username and password details, there is a good chance that the connection to server failed iphone mail error gets fixed.
- Step 2: The following are some instructions to delete and add your email account:
- Step 3: On your iPhone, go to Settings. Then, select the Passwords & Accounts option.
- Step 4: Choose your email account and click the Delete Account option.
- Step 5: Now, navigate back to Passwords & Accounts. Here, add your email account once again.
Method 4- Moving Your Emails To A Different Folder:
- Step 1: Some of the users suggest moving your emails from Inbox to another temporary folder. Then, you will be able to open your emails.
- Step 2: The following are the instructions to shift your emails to a temporary folder:
- Step 3: From your Inbox, choose the emails that you wish to open.
- Step 4: Now, make use of the Move option to transfer the emails to another folder.
- Step 5: You can now visit the new temporary folder and start accessing your emails.
- Step 6: There are also other methods like resetting your network settings and performing a factory reset on your iPhone. But you will be facing the risk of iPhone data loss in these two cases. Therefore, please be careful about the method you choose.
- Step 7: The above methods should be able to resolve the “Cannot Get Mail: connection to server failed iphone mail” issue.