We do not always wish to send our emails immediately as we compose them. Sometimes, we may want to send the email at a later time, but we may be writing the email earlier since we might be caught up with some other work later. So, let’s see how to delay your emails so that it can be sent later.
In Outlook, you can delay sending an email. Follow the easy guidelines given below to schedule mail in outlook.
- Step 1 : Open the Outlook email client on your computer.
- Step 2 : Then, click the New Email option in the Home window.
- Step 3 : Enter the recipient's email address in the To field, enter the subject of your email, and then compose your email body.
- Step 4 : Now, don't click the Send button. Instead, click the Options menu at the top.
- Step 5 : Then, click the Delay Delivery option.
- Step 6 : The Properties window will open, in which you have to select the 'Do not deliver before' checkbox. Then, enter the date and time to send the email in the respective fields nearby.
- Step 7 : Then, click the Close button in the Properties window.
- Step 8 : Now, click the Send button in the Compose window.
- Step 9 : You can check the delayed email in the Outbox of Outlook.