Deleting all the email messages by selecting each of them one after the other takes more time. You can even delete all your iCloud emails at once . For this, carry out the step-by-step how to delete all iCloud mail at once instructions given on this web page. Most importantly, emails will be permanently deleted from your device. If necessary, back up your emails before deleting them for future use.
Deleting the iCloud emails from an iPhone
The iPhone’s Mail app ensures easy access to your iCloud emails. There is no Select All option to delete all your emails. Instead, it comes with the Trash All option. It can be accessed by tapping the Edit option.
Delete All Your iCloud Emails From An iPhone.
- Step 1:
On the home screen of your iPhone, search for the Mail icon and tap it.
- Step 2:
Navigate to the Inbox
- Step 3:
Tap the Edit option at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Step 5:
Now, all the emails will be moved to the Trash folder.
- Step 6:
Open the Trash folder and tap the Empty Trash
- Step 7:
This will delete all the iCloud emails at once from the iPhone.
Deleting The iCloud Emails From A Mac Computer
If you are accessing your iCloud Mail account from a Mac computer, follow these how to delete all iCloud mail at once steps to delete the email messages.
- Step 1 : Launch the Mail application on your Mac computer.
- Step 2 : Click the Inbox folder in the left panel.
- Step 3 : Click the Edit tab on the top of the screen.
- Step 4 : Choose the Select All
- Step 5 : Now, all the emails in the Inbox folder will be selected automatically.
- Step 6 : Navigate to the Edit tab again.
- Step 7 : Select the Delete option to delete all the email messages from the Inbox folder.
- Step 8: You can view the deleted email messages in the Trash
- Step 9: Once done, right-click the Inbox Or else, press the Control key and click the Inbox folder.
- Step 10: Choose the Edit Deleted Items option to delete the emails stored in the Trash
- Step 11: Finally using how to delete all iCloud mail at once guide, you have deleted all the iCloud emails at once from your Mac computer.