- Step 1 :An unstable internet connection can cause such an issue; therefore, ensure that your computer has a stable internet connection.
- Step 2 :Otherwise, turn off your modem for 15 to 20 seconds and turn it on. Now try to update eM Client on your computer.
- Step 3 :Turn off your firewall or antivirus and then try to update the application.
- Step 4 :Otherwise, close all the running applications and restart your computer. Now, try to update eM Client.
- Step 5 :Also, check for any computer update; if there is any, update your device, restart it, and then update eM Client.
If eM Client doesn’t update, then perform the following methods.
Method 1: Run eM Client As An Administrator
- Step 1 :Close all the running applications on your computer and restart it.
- Step 2 :Right-click theeM Client shortcut icon on the desktop and navigate to the Properties option from the drop-down list.
- Step 3 :Select the Compatibility tab and ensure to mark on the Run this program as an administrator checkbox followed by the OK
- Step 4 :Now,open eM Client on your device and click on the Menu button followed by the Help option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5 :Click onthe Check for any Update option.
- Step 6 :If there is any, then choose the Update button and follow the prompted instructions.
- Step 7 :Enter the Administrator password if prompted and complete the update process.
- Step 8 :If eM Client doesn’t update, then continue to method 2provided on this page.
Method 2: Reinstall The Application
If nothing works, then reinstall the eM Client application on your computer.
- Step 1 :Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program. Click on the eM Client application and choose Uninstall.
- Step 2 :Restart your computer.
- Step 3 :Visit the official eM Client page to download the app installer to your computer.
- Step 4 :Run the installer you have downloaded.
- Step 5 :Once eM Client is installed on your computer, reconfigure your email account.
- Step 6 :From now on, you shouldn’t face the update issue in eM Client.
- Step 1: On your Mac, go to Finder and select the Applications tab on the left panel.
- Step 2: Now, right-click on the eM Client application from the list and select Move to Trash .
- Step 3: Visit the official eM Client website;download and install the updated eM Client application on your Mac to solve eM Client doesn’t update issue.