Steps to resolve the eM Client email disappearing issue on your computer
Method 1: Enable the Mail Section
- Step 1:You can find a list of sections on the left pane. Right-click on any of the list items.
- Step 2:Make sure to select Mail from the context menu.
- Step 3:Now, you can see the Mail section on the left pane. If the problem continues, then carry on with the following method.
Method 2: Reinstall eM Client
Uninstall eM Client on Windows
- Step 1:Go to the Start menu, right-click on the eM Client application and choose Uninstall from the drop-down list.
- Step 2:Otherwise, navigate to Windows Settings on your computer and select Apps.
- Step 3:Right-click on the eM Client application and choose Uninstall from the drop-down list.
- Step 4:Restart your computer.
Uninstall eM Client on Mac
- Step 1:On your Mac, navigate to Finder and locate the eM Client application to fix eM client emails disappearing issue.
- Step 2:Drag the application to the Trash and restart your system.
Steps to download and install eM Client
- Step 1:Launch your preferred browser on the computer. Navigate to eM Client's official website and click on the Download for free button.
- Step 2:Download the application on your computer and follow the prompted instructions to install it.
- Step 3:Launch eM Client on your computer and navigate to Menu > Accounts.
- Step 4:Select New Account from the drop-down list.
- Step 5:Go to the Set up an account section and click on the Automatic Setup option.
- Step 6:Now, type in your email address and password in the respective fields and click on the Login button.
- Step 7:You can now find the missing/disappeared emails in eM Client.
If the eM client emails disappearing problem persists or for any further assistance, contact our technical experts. You can click on the Call button provided on this page.