Like most other e-mail clients, the eM Client application allows you to manage all your e-mail accounts and manage tasks, contacts, notes, and calendars in one single place. This e-mail client application is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. The full-feature version of eM Client starts at $28.42. The free version of eM Client is also available for download. As discussed above, you can configure any e-mail service with eM Client. But, at the same time, some Gmail users have encountered an issue while using their account in eM Client.
In case your Gmail account is not working in eM Client, find the solutions given here.
- Step 1:Initially, check if you have configured your Gmail account settings correctly in the eM Client application. If not, reconfigure it.
- Step 2:Check whether the port settings and the security policy options are configured correctly.
- Step 3:To verify it, go to the Accounts window in the eM Client application. Choose the Gmail account (that is encountering the issue) and click on the IMAP tab.
- Step 4:In the Port field, type 993 and enable the Use SSL/TLS on the special port option if it is disabled.
Note: If you’ve configured your account using POP, then make sure that you have entered the port number correctly.
- Step 1:Click the Save button.
- Step 2:Now, check if the issue Gmail is not working in eM Client is resolved.
- Step 3:If not, check whether the antivirus software installed on your computer is blocking the account access. If yes, disable it temporarily and then try to access the Gmail account in eM Client.
- Step 4:Remove and re-add your Gmail account in the eM Client application.
Removing an account
- Step 1:Click the Menu icon on the main screen of eM Client.
- Step 2:Choose the Accounts option.
- Step 3:Select the Gmail account that is causing the issue.
- Step 4:Click on the Trash icon.
- Step 5:Now, the selected Gmail account will be removed.
Re-adding the account
- Step 1:Open the Accounts window.
- Step 2:Click on the + icon.
- Step 3:Now, in the New Account window, type your Gmail account’s name and click Next. Configure your Gmail account by following the on-screen instructions.
After re-adding the account, check if Gmail is still not working in eM Client. If not, click the Call icon provided on this page to get remote assistance in resolving this issue.