Windows 10 has a built-in Mail application. Using this application, you can access all your e-mail accounts in one place. But, you might also encounter some issues while using this Mail application. Some Windows 10 Mail users have encountered an error with the code 0x80072EFD while syncing their e-mail accounts with the Mail application. To resolve the Error Code 0x80072efd Windows 10 Mail, try some of the possible solutions given below.
Some basic solutions to fix windows 10 mail error 0x80072efd:
Network issues & solutions:
- Step 1:Initially, check if your Windows 10 computer is connected to stable internet.
- Step 3:Check if the DNS has correct cached data.
- Step 4:If it is incorrect, correct it.
Machine configuration issues & solutions:
- Step 1:Make sure that your Windows 10 computer’s Date and Time Settings are set correctly.
- Step 2:If not, change it and perform the Mail account sync process.
- Step 3:Check if your computer’s security application or firewall feature is blocking the process.
- Step 4:If yes, disable the firewall option or the antivirus software installed on your Windows 10 computer temporarily, and then perform the sync process.
- Step 5:Make sure that your router is not blocking the sync process.
- Step 6:If not, configure your router settings to allow access.
Try each step one-by-one discussed below to solve the Error Code 0x80072efd Windows 10 Mail
Step 1: Run Windows store apps troubleshooter
- Step 1:Launch the Control Panel window on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 2:Search and select the Troubleshooting option.
- Step 3:Click View all . Windows store apps Advanced Run as administrator Next
- Step 4:Complete the troubleshooting process by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Update your Windows 10 computer
- Step 1:Click anywhere in the search field provided beside the Start menu and type Windows Update.
- Step 2:From the list of suggestions, select the Windows Update option followed by Check for the updates.
- Step 3:The Download and install button will appear on the screen if an update is available.
- Step 4:Click it and wait for the Windows OS update process to complete.
- Step 5:After the OS update process, check if the error code 0x80072EFD is resolved.
- Step 6:If not, try the next step discussed below.
Step 3: Re-register Mail and Calendar app
- Step 1:You can perform this step with the help of the Command Prompt application.
- Step 2:Open the command prompt, type the PowerShell –ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted command , and press Enter.
- Step 3:Now, you can see the PowerShell application opening.
- Step 4:Run the below-mentioned command in the PowerShell window:
- Step 5:get-appx package *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage
- Step 6:Now, re-install the Mail and Calendar applications on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 7:Now, try to access the Mail application.
- Step 8:Check if the Error Code 0x80072efd Windows 10 Mail
- Step 9:If not, contact us.