Gmail Notifications Not Working
SOLUTION 1- CHECK THE SETTINGS
- Step 1:On the Android mobile phone, tap the Gmail icon to open.
- Step 2:Select the Menu icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3:Tap the Settings option and then select the email for which you do not get the notifications.
- Step 4:Tap the Inbox Notifications option.
- Step 5:Make sure to checkmark the box next to the ‘Notify for every message’ option to fix Gmail notifications not working.
- Step 6:Navigate to the Settings window again. Tap the General Settings option followed by the Manage Notifications option.
- Step 7:Enable the Mail feature to receive notifications for all the mails.
SOLUTION 2- BATTERY SETTINGS
- Step 1:Navigate to the Battery & performance option in the Settings window.
- Step 2:Tap the Choose apps Gmail No restrictions to receive notifications even when the battery is low on your Android mobile phone.
SOLUTION 3- DATA SETTINGS
- Step 1:Go to the Data Usage option after launching the Settings app.
- Step 2:Tap the Gmail option and turn on the Mobile, Wi-Fi, and Background data settings.
- Step 3:Tap the App info button at the bottom of the screen to fix Gmail not working problem.
- Step 4:Select Restrict data usage and then remove the checkmark beside the Mobile data option.
SOLUTION 4- SYNCHRONIZING GMAIL
- Step 1:Tap the Settings icon to launch the Settings window on the Android mobile phone.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Google option.
- Step 3:Select Gmail to turn on the synchronization to solve to fix Gmail notifications not working.
SOLUTION 5- CLEAR DATA AND CACHE
- Step 1:Tap the Installed apps option in the settings menu.
- Step 2:Touch the Gmail option and then tap the Clear Data option to clear the cache of the Gmail application.