Before starting with the GMX not receiving emails issue, let us check and rectify some usual mistakes we make out of our ignorance.
Step 1 : Ensure the email address your emailsender has entered is correct.
Step 2 : Check if you have blocked the email sender from whom you are not receiving any emails.
Step 3 : Go to your junk mails and look init because if the sender is not in your contacts, then the email might be filtered to junk mails.
Even after checking the above mentioned instructions, if GMX is not receiving emails, then follow the instructions given below.
- Step 1 : Before starting, ensure that you have a strong internet connectionon your device.
- Step 2 : Get back your email setting to default settings to avoid interruptions while receiving emails on GMX.
- Step 3 : Clear all the cache and cookie and don't forget to delete browser history and junk files.
- Step 4 : Determine that your web browser is compatible with GMX email.If possible, upgrade your browser and then try to access your GMX email account to fix the GMX not receiving emails issue.
If you have configured your GMX mail account in an email client, then make sure that you have configured the email account with proper incoming and outgoing mail server settings. The SMTP, POP, and IMAP server settings for the GMX email account are given below for your reference. Use these settings to verify the settings in your email client.
SMTP Settings For GMX Mail Accounts:
- Step 1 : GMX SMTP Server Address: smtp.gmx.com
- Step 2 : GMX SMTP username: Your full GMX Mail email address
- Step 3 : GMX SMTP Password: Your GMX Email Password
- Step 4 : GMX SMTP Port: 587
- Step 5 : GMX SMTP TLS / SSL required: No
IMAP Settings For GMX Mail Accounts:
- Step 1 : GMX IMAP Server Address: imap.gmx.com
- Step 2 : GMX IMAP Username: Your full GMX email address
- Step 3 : GMX IMAP Password: Your GMX Email Password
- Step 4 : GMX IMAP Port: 993
- Step 5 : Requires GMX IMAP TLS / SSL: Yes
POP Settings For GMX Mail Accounts:
- Step 1 : GMX POP Server Address: pop.gmx.com
- Step 2 : GMX POP Username: Your full GMX Mail email address
- Step 3 : GMX POP Password: Your GMX Email Password
- Step 4 : GMX POP Port: 995
- Step 5 : Requires GMX POP TLS / SSL: Yes
If your GMX not receiving emails even after performing the solutions given on this page, click the CALL button to avail assistance from our technical experts.