- Step 1: Sign in to your Yahoo! Mail account to sync.
- Step 2: Go to the Settings option.
- Step 3: Select the More Settings option.
- Step 4: Click Contacts > Import. Enter your Outlook credentials.
- Step 5: Click the Allow button.
- Step 6: Now, the contacts importing process will be initiated.
- Step 7: That’s it! Your Outlook contacts have been imported successfully to the Yahoo! Mail account using how do i transfer my Outlook contacts to Yahoo mail instructions.
Method 2: Convert Contacts To The CSV Format And Then Import Them To Yahoo
First Step: Exporting Outlook contacts to CSV
- Step 1: Open the Outlook application on your computer.
- Step 2: From the list of suggestions, choose the email account from which you wish to export contacts.
- Step 3: Now, click the File menu.
- Step 4: Select the Import and Export option.
- Step 5: Now, a dialog box titled Import and Export Wizard will open up.
- Step 6: Select the Export to a File option.
- Step 7: Click the Next button.
- Step 8: On the dialog box titled Export to a File, select the Comma Separated Value option and click Next.
- Step 9: Select the folder to save your Outlook contacts temporarily.
- Step 10: Once it is done, click OK > Finish.
- Step 11: Now, your Outlook account contacts have been exported to CSV successfully.
Second Step: Import CSV to Yahoo
- Step 1: Sign in to your Yahoo! Mail account.
- Step 2: Click the Contacts option followed by Import.
- Step 3: Select the File upload option.
- Step 4: Choose the folder where you have saved your Outlook contacts.
- Step 5: After selecting the folder, click the Import button.
That’s it! Your Outlook contacts have been moved successfully to Yahoo! Mail.
To get remote assistance on how do i transfer my Outlook contacts to Yahoo mail, contact us.