Sometimes, emails from an unknown sender can badly impact the email account and the device on which the email was opened. The spam mails can carry malware files, so it is better to block them. Use the following steps to Block Gmail Spam.
Block the sender
- Step 1 : Log in to your Gmail account on the browser.
- Step 2 : Go through the Inbox emails and open the email whose sender you have to block.
- Step 3 : Click the More icon, which is at the right end of the browser window.
- Step 4 : Choose Block to block the sender; after that, the emails are added to the spam list.
Report spam on Gmail
- Step 1 : Open the email on your Gmail account and go to the More options.
- Step 2 : Choose Report Spam from the list of options, after which Google analyzes the mails from the sender and the sender’s account.
Unsubscribe the sender
- Step 1 : After you log in to the Gmail account, open the email which you have to block.
- Step 2 : Navigate to the bottom of the email message and click the Unsubscribe or Change preferences link. It takes some time to unsubscribe.
- Step 3 : Block the sender if you continue to receive emails from the email address.
Report phishing on Gmail
- Step 1 : On your Gmail account, open any one of the emails from the sender.
- Step 2 : Click the More option and select the Report phishing option. Google marks the particular sender and doesn’t allow emails from the email address.
To Block Gmail Spam , you can contact our technical experts.