CHANGING SENDING EMAIL ACCOUNT
- Step 1:Navigate to Google Chrome and then sign into the Gmail account using the valid credentials and proceed with how to change default email on Gmail .
- Step 2:Select the Settings icon at the top-right corner of the screen and then click the Settings option.
- Step 3:Navigate to the Accounts and Import tab.
- Step 4:Go to the Send mail as field and click the Make Default link beside the desired email address.
CHANGING EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR REPLIES
- Step 1:Go to the Settings icon and select the Settings option.
- Step 2:Select the Accounts and Import tab for changing email account for replies.
- Step 3:Go to the When replying to a message tab and then select the Always reply from the default address option.
- Step 4:From now onwards after using these how to change default email on Gmail, the email that you want to send, forward, or reply will be sent from the selected default email address.