- Step 1: Open the Outlook application on your PC.
- Step 2: Select the File menu from the top of the Outlook window.
- Step 3: Choose Option from the sidebar.
- Step 4: Your desktop will pop up with the Outlook options window.
- Step 5: Select the Mail option from the list.
- Step 6: You can see various options provided in the mail window.
- Step 7: Select the Signature option nearby the Create or modify the signature row.
- Step 8: You will now see the Signature and stationery window.
- Step 9: Select the Email signature tab and click on the New option to Create a new signature.
- Step 10: Your application would ask for a new signature. Type the unique, relevant signature on the box provided and select OK.
- Step 11: You can also create multiple signatures for your personal and office purposes.
Make Changes To Your Signature:
- Step 1: You can change the signature font or type by making changes in the edit panel.
- Step 2: Click on the signature you want to edit and make changes as per your wish.
- Step 3: You make changes to the font style, the size, the pattern, etc.
- Step 4: Choose your signature as your default in the default signature section and select the options as per your wish.
- Step 5: Make sure you provide the signature as required and click OK to save the changes.
Continue reading the given below steps to know how to change signature in outlook.
Changing Signatures In Outlook:
You can switch between the signatures that you have created whenever you like by following simple steps:
- Step 1: Go to the email page in Outlook.
- Step 2: Select the Messages menu from the top of the page.
- Step 3: Search for the Signature option on the page and select it.
- Step 4: Click on the signature and select the signature that you want to use.
- Step 5: Click OK to use your changed signature.
- Step 6: You can also edit the signature in the same place.
Now you have seen how to add or change signature in outlook for desktop version.
Changing Signature In Outlook For Android Or Ios:
- Step 1: Open your Outlook app on your device.
- Step 2: Select the Menu option from the top and select the Settings option.
- Step 3: In the Settings menu, you can see the Signature option.
- Step 4: Tap on Signature and create a relevant signature.
- Step 5: Select the Done option after providing the required signature.
To get more assistance on how to change signature in outlook, CALL our tech experts and get instant solution.