Creating An Email With Folders In Mail On iCloud.com
So, how to create a folder in iCloud mail? iCloud has a default set of Mail folders like Inbox, VIP, Drafts, Sent, Archive, Trash, and Junk. If you still want more folders to organize, you can create additional folders and subfolders in your email account.
To create new folders in iCloud Mail, work on a computer so that you can view the sidebar.
Here let’s have a look at the how to create a folder in iCloud mail steps to create a folder or subfolder in iCloud Mail.
To Create A Folder In iCloud Mail:
- Step 1: Make sure no folder is selected by default while creating a folder.
- Step 2: Click the Add button next to Folders in the sidebar. Type the name you want, then press Return or Enter.
To Create A Subfolder:
- Step 1: It is your choice to choose the folder to which you want to add a subfolder.
- Step 2: On following how to create a folder in iCloud mail guide, Click the Add button to create a new mail folder, type the new name for your subfolder, and then press Return or Enter.
- Step 3: You can even drag an existing folder on top of another folder so that the dragged folder becomes a subfolder to that folder.
- Step 4: The folder which has subfolders shows a triangle symbol. You can click the triangle to show or hide subfolders.
Change The Name Or Delete A Folder.
- Step 1: If you prefer to change a folder's name or want to delete a folder, you can do it in a simple step.
- Step 2: To Change the name of the folder:
- Step 3: Go to the Mail on iCloud.com.
- Step 4: Double click on the folder and type a name to your folders, then press back or Enter.
To Delete A Folder:
- Step 1: Left-click the folder and click the Delete button.
- Step 2: In another way, delete a folder using the Action pop-up menu in the sidebar. Select the folder, click the Show Actions Menu button, then choose Delete Folder.
- Step 3: All the information in the folder, sub-folder, and message will be deleted by deleting a folder.
Move Email Messages Into A Folder:
- Step 1: To move messages to a folder, perform any one of the methods mentioned below.
- Step 2: Go to the Mail on iCloud.com, select the message(s).
- Step 3: If you decided to move more than one message, select the messages by pressing Shift and then click on the messages.
- Step 4: In mac, press the command key and click on the messages.
- Step 5: Click the Move to Folder button and then choose a folder from the menu.
In another way, drag the messages to a folder in the sidebar.. For more queries on how to create a folder in iCloud mail, click the call button available to reach our tech experts.