HOW TO CREATE A MAIL TEMPLATE IN GMAIL
If you find yourself writing the same email time and again, you are just wasting all your time. Even with copying and pasting, it can be quite a task cut out for you doing the same for all the messages. Here is a feature in Gmail that can be the solution to all your problems --- TEMPLATES!
With the help of templates, you can have an easier option instead of typing your emails each time. You can have the email inserted as a message and that can save a lot of time for you. With Gmail, you will be able to store up to 50 templates at a time, thus making your emailing experience more simple.
Now, let’s see how to create a mail template in Gmail.
These are the steps you need to do perform before you proceed to create a mail template in Gmail.
- Step 1 :Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Step 2 :Enter the Gmail login URL in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Step 3 :When the login page opens, you have to enter yourGmail email address and password in the respective fields and press the Enter
- Step 4 :You will now be redirected to your Gmail account.
- Step 5 :Now,go to the upper right corner of the browser and then click the dotted-box (Menu) icon. A drop-down list will now open.
- Step 6 :Select the See all Settings option from the list.
- Step 7 :Click theAdvanced tab on the page, scroll down the page, and stop at the Templates
- Step 8 :Select the Enable radio button to enable the option.
- Step 9 :Select the Save Changes button located at the bottom of the page.
- Step 10 :Now,the page will take you to your Gmail Inbox page.
- Step 11 :Click the Compose button and compose a new messag
- Step 12 :Perform a right-click in the blank portion and select the option Templates . Select Save draft as a template and then click on the option Save as a new template .
- Step 13 :When a pop-up opens, you have to enter a new name for the template and then click the Save
So, now you know how to create a mail template in Gmail. Additionally, follow the steps to add the template to your email.
- Step 1 :Click the Compose button in Gmail.
- Step 2 :When the compose box opens, you can enter the recipient address and the subject.
- Step 3 :Perform a right-click on the blank section, select the Template option, and then select the mail template that you have saved.
That’s it. You have now created a mail template in Gmail and used it in your email message.