Creating signatures in Mac Mail is quite a simple task. You can make your signatures look appealing and creative. You can also add some images to your signature appropriate to the email or your profession. To create signatures in Mac Mail, please carry out the how to create a signature in Mac mail with image instructions given below
- Step 1:First, open your Mac Mail account and go to Mail->Preferences.
- Step 2:Next, select the Signatures option.
- Step 3:From the left column, choose the email account for which you need to add your signature.
- Step 4:In case the All Signatures option has been chosen, then you should drag the new signature to an email account (prior to using it).
- Step 5:In the middle column, you will find the Add (+) button. Click on it.
- Step 6:Now, enter a name for your signature in the same column.
- Step 7:When you are writing a message, this name gets displayed in the Signature pop-up menu.
- Step 8:On following how to create a signature in Mac mail with image steps, In the column to your right, in the Preview section, you can now create your signature.
- Step 9:You can make use of the Format or Edit menu to do the following functions:
- Changing your layout or font
- Converting your text into links
- Checking your spelling
- Step 1:If you wish to add or insert an image, you can select and drag it into the Preview section.
- Step 2:Your signature will usually get displayed above the original text. In case you wish to have your signature displayed after the original text of messages to which you are replying or forwarding, then deselect the checkbox next to Place signature above quoted text.
- Step 3:Your signature might get displayed as an attachment or image to the recipient. This depends on how the mail server on the recipient side handles signatures.
To add a signature automatically to your emails, you can make use of the how to create a signature in Mac mail with image steps given below:
- Step 1:Open Mac Mail and go to Mail->Preferences.
- Step 2:Select the Signatures option.
- Step 3:From the left column, choose an account.
- Step 4:Click the Choose Signature pop-up menu. Next, select the desired signature.
- Step 5:Note: In case you have many signatures for an account, Mac Mail will be able to alternate between them. You just have to go to your pop-up menu, and then select the At Random option or the In Sequential Order option.
- Step 6:If you wish to stop the automatic addition of signatures to your emails, then click the Choose Signature pop-up menu, and then select the None option.
At final by using how to create a signature in Mac mail with image steps, We have now seen how to create signatures (along with images) in Mac Mail.