Yahoo Mail will not allow you to delete any folders unless they are empty. So, you have to empty all the emails from the folder before deleting it. By using the given how to delete folders from Yahoo mail on Mac instructions delete yahoo folders on Mac
Carry out these steps to delete the Yahoo Mail folders on your Mac:
- Step 1:On your Mac, open Finder and select the Go menu at the top of the screen.
- Step 2:Select the Applications option from the drop-down list.
- Step 3:In the Applications window, give a double-click on the Mail app.
- Step 4:Once the Mail app is launched, navigate to the left-side panel.
- Step 5:Select your folder from the Yahoo Mail.
- Step 6:Press and hold the Ctrl button while clicking the folder from the list of available folders.
- Step 7:From the pop-up window, select the Delete Mailbox option.
- Step 8:Now by following how to delete folders from Yahoo mail on Mac steps, the folder will be deleted from your Yahoo Mail.
Carry out these steps to delete a folder from the Yahoo Mail account:
- Step 1:On your Mac, open the Safari browser and navigate to the Yahoo’s Sign-In page.
- Step 2:Enter your Yahoo Mail credentials in the required fields and click the Submit button to log in to your account.
- Step 3:Once you have logged in successfully, go to the left-side panel.
- Step 4:Locate the folder you wish to delete from the displayed list.
- Step 5:After selecting your desired folder, click the Select All box available at the top-left corner of the inbox.
- Step 6:Click the Delete icon from the toolbar and select all the emails located in the folder.
- Step 7:Once you have emptied the folder, click the drop-down arrow next to the folder name.
- Step 8:Select the Delete folder option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 9:Refresh the page and check if the folder has been deleted.
- Step 10:If you aren’t able to delete the folder from Yahoo Mail using how to delete folders from Yahoo mail on Mac guide, get remote assistance from our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this screen.