Step 1: Download Protonmail Bridge App
- Step 1: Email tracking history
- Step 2: Email share links
- Step 3: Activity feed/track history
- Step 4: Message templates
- Step 5: Follow-up reminders
- Step 6: The Polymail Calendar page
Since all of the above data will be removed, be sure that you want to delete your account before you start with the instructions for deletion.
Continue reading this page to know more about how to delete polymail account.
Steps to delete Polymail account:
- Step 1: On your computer/device, open the default browser.
- Step 2: In the search bar of the browser, type delete polymail account.
- Step 3: Now, click on the first link that pops up.
- Step 4: On the resulting page, you need to scroll down until you see the red Close Polymail Account button and click on it.
- Step 5: You can also scroll further down until you see the blue the Take me to Close My Account button.
- Step 6: Now, you will have to sign into Polymail by entering your email address and password. Continue with the remaining steps to delete your Polymail account.
- Step 7: You will receive an email from Polymail that requests you to confirm your decision. Once you have given the confirmation, everything associated with your account will be completely deleted from Polymail forever.
- Step 8: In case you wish to use Polymail again later, you will have to create your account once again.
- Step 9: Remember that once your Polymail account is deleted, you cannot recover any of your information as all of your data will be permanently deleted from your account within three days.
- Step 10: You have now successfully deleted your Polymail account.
To know more about How To Delete Polymail Account, contact us.