To know how to find the POP3 and SMTP server address information on your Mac desktop, Android or iPhone device, go through the simple steps discussed below and proceed with the same.
The steps below will help you find the POP3 and SMTP server information on your Mac desktop (Apple Mail).
- Step 1: On your Mac desktop, locate and click the Mail icon and choose the Preferences option.
- Step 2: Select Account . Account Information POP3
- Step 3: The address displayed in the Incoming Mail Server section is your POP3 address and proceed with how to find the POP3 and SMTP server address steps.
- Step 4: Similarly, locate and click the SMTP option.
On The IPhone Device
- Step 1: Switch on your iPhone device, locate and tap the Settings option.
- Step 2: Swipe down or up the Settings screen until the Mail option is found.
- Step 3: Tap on the Mail option and choose Accounts.
- Step 4: Now, the list of accounts added to your iPhone device will be displayed while following how to find the POP3 and SMTP server address guide.
- Step 5: Choose the account whose POP3 and SMTP settings you wish to see from the displayed list.
- Step 6: Now, the Incoming and Outgoing Mail server settings for the selected account will be displayed on the screen.
On The Android Device
- Step 1: Navigate to the All apps section and select the Settings option.
- Step 2: Tap the Apps option followed by Email.
- Step 3: Locate and choose the email account.
- Step 4: Now, tap the Advanced Settings option.
- Step 5: The Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server addresses for the selected email account will be displayed on your Android device screen.
- Step 6: To get remote assistance even by using how to find the POP3 and SMTP server address guide, click the Call button available on this screen.