The G-mail application does not have the Recall feature as in Outlook. If you accidentally send an e-mail message in G-mail, then you can cancel it by clicking the Undo button. You can cancel the message only within a certain duration.To know the detailed information about to recall an e-mail message in the G-mail application, follow the quick how to recall an email in Gmail steps given below.
- Step 1:Login to your G-mail account using the required credentials.
- Step 2:You have to check if the Undo Send feature is enabled on your G-mail account.
- Step 3:Click the menu icon and select the Settings option.
- Step 4:Select the General tab from the Settings menu.
- Step 5:Scroll down the General settings tab, check if the Enable Undo Send option is checked.
- Step 6:If not, click the checkbox the beside the Enable Undo Send option.
- Step 7:Set the amount of time to the Undo Send option and click the OK button.
- Step 8:Select the amount of time by clicking the drop-down menu beside the Undo Send option.
- Step 9:Set the duration and click the OK button. The message will be unsent.