Snapchat is used worldwide to stay connected with our friends and family by simply sharing the ID through Snapcode or other mediums. Unlike other social network platforms, Snapchat servers are more secure, and no one can bypass the privacy settings. Apart from this, Snapchat is a great tool for marketers looking to reach millennials.
Although sometimes, we may forget the passwords of our accounts if we use different passwords for different purposes or accounts. For this reason, Snapchat provides the easiest method to reset an account password. If you have a phone number or email address associated with your Snapchat account, you can reset the password from the Snapchat Login page. Here, let’s see in detail how to reset Snapchat password without email.
- Step 1: If you have logged out of your Snapchat account, or you are trying to sign in from a different device, surely Snapchat will ask you to enter the account password.
- Step 2: However, it is necessary to have a registered phone number associated with your account to proceed further.
- Step 3: Open up the Snapchat application, and you will be able to see the login page.
- Step 4: Enter your correct username and click on Forgot your password.
- Step 5: A small dialog box asking you to choose the password reset method will open on your screen. As you do not have access to your email account, you need to select the Via Phone option.
- Step 6: Next, type in your phone number. Make sure that the phone number is with you and has good signal coverage. Click on Continue.
- Step 7: You can either choose Receive the verification code via text message or the Call me option. You will receive a phone call on your number with the verification code.
- Step 8: If you are unable to receive the verification code on the first attempt, click the Resend button to obtain the code.
- Step 9: Enter the six-digit code in the next window. Now you need to enter a new password and type in it for the second time to confirm the same. Now hit Continue.
- Step 10: After setting the new password, you can sign in to your Snapchat account.
- Step 11: By now, you have successfully completed the Snapchat password reset process without an email address.