Stop Unwanted Emails On Gmail account:
Open the browser on the computer and visit the official Gmail website. Then, log in to the Gmail account using the email address and the password.
To block the sender:
- Step 1: Open the email message which you have to block, then click the more icon at the top right of the account window.
- Step 2: Select Block to block the sender of the email, and thereafter you will not receive any emails from the sender.
To remove the subscription:
- Step 1: If you have signed up to a website or a page that broadcasts newsletters, promotions, and advertisements to its subscribers, but now you want to stop receiving the emails from them, then go ahead following the below steps.
- Step 2: Open any email sent by the particular page or website.
- Step 3: Find the Unsubscribe link next to the sender’s email address and click it.
- Step 4: If you cannot find the unsubscribe link, then change the email preference to Spam to avoid getting more of the emails from the website.
To report spam:
After opening the email on your account, click the small down arrow icon to expand the list of options.
Select the Report spam option to prevent the emails from the sender.
Stop Unwanted Emails On Yahoo Mail account:
Enter the Yahoo Mail login page on the web browser and log in to your Yahoo Mail account.
To block an email address:
- Step 1: Once you log in to the account, click the gear icon at the upper-right end and choose the Settings option.
- Step 2: Select the More Settings link on the right panel and then click the Security and privacy menu from the left navigation menus.
- Step 3: Now, move to the right panel and select Add next to Blocked addresses under the Security and privacy section.
- Step 4: Then, enter the email address, which you want to block in the Address field, and click the Save button.
To add an email address to the blocked list:
- Step 1: Click on the drop-down menu field beside your email account name.
- Step 2: Select Options from the list of menus and click Go.
- Step 3: Under the Options panel, choose the Blocked Addresses menu from the left pane.
- Step 4: In the Add an address field, type the email address you are blocking and click the ‘plus’ symbol to add to the blocked list.
To unsubscribe from mailing:
- Step 1: You can unsubscribe the web page or website from which you receive unwanted marketing and newsletter emails using the below steps.
- Step 2: Open the email from the sender, which you have to unsubscribe.
- Step 3: Then, navigate to the bottom of the email account page and click the Unsubscribe link.
- Step 4: If the Yahoo Mail account prompts you to confirm the unsubscription, select Yes, Unsubscribe.
- Step 5: The Yahoo email service takes around 10 days to remove the subscription.