HubSpot is an online platform for sales, inbound marketing, and customer service. It provides CRM software and other supports for online businesses. HubSpot’s Email Scheduling is a tool used to schedule sales emails directly within Gmail integrated with your HubSpot CRM. To know more about the Hubspot email scheduling, keep reading the instructions below.
Scheduling Batch Marketing Emails Based On Recipient’s Time Zones:
- Step 1 :On your computer, launch the default browser after ensuring that you have a stable Internet connection.
- Step 2 :Log in to your HubSpot CRM account using the right login credentials.
- Step 3 :Navigate to the Marketing section and click the Email tab at the top of the screen.
- Step 4 :Go to the email you wish to schedule and click the Edit
- Step 5 :Verify whether you have correctly entered the To, From, Subject, and email content.
- Step 6 :Click the Send or schedule tab and select the Schedule later option from the right-hand sidebar.
- Step 7 :Next, choose the date & time when the email has to be sent.
- Step 8 :Select the Schedule based on recipients time zone option.
- Step 9 :To preview the scheduled emails, click on Check recipient time zones .
- Step 10 :You can now see the time in the Scheduled time column based on your time zone.
- Step 11 :Click the Schedule button to complete setting up HubSpot’s Email Scheduling tool.
- Step 12 :To analyze your email performance, navigate to Marketing Email .
- Step 13 :Click on your sent email name and select the Time zone drop-down menu to check your data in the Performance or Recipients tab for a specific time zone for Hubspot email scheduling.
- Step 14 :To check all your email performances across all time zones, click the Time Zones tab.
Scheduling Gmail Emails Integrated With HubSpot:
- Step 1 :Log in to your HubSpot CRM and hover over to your Gmail account logged on in your browser’s new tab.
- Step 2 :Head to the top-left corner and click the Compose button.
- Step 3 :Create the email content and click the icon next to the Send tab.
- Step 4 :Under Send Later , choose the required time for scheduling.
- Step 5 :Next, click the Schedule button to complete Hubspot email scheduling.