Method 1: Check Your Connection Status
- Step 1:When you’re unable to receive emails, check if your Mac computer is connected to a stable network.
- Step 2:If not, connect it to a stable network.
- Step 3:After connecting it to the network, refresh the inbox folder and check if you are able to receive new emails.
Method 2: Check Your System Requirements
- Step 1:Check if your device is compatible with iCloud’s device requirements to resolve this iCloud mail blocking emails issue.
- Step 2:If not, try to access the iCloud email account from another compatible device.
Method 3: Modify “Forward My Email To” & “Delete Messages After Forwarding”
On your iCloud email account, check whether the Forward my email to and Delete messages after forwarding options are enabled. If yes, then your emails would be automatically forwarded to the entered email address and emails will be deleted from the Inbox folder. To check and modify them, follow the below instructions.
- Step 1:Go to iCloud.com and sign in to your account.
- Step 2:Click the Gear icon.
- Step 3:Go to the Preferences section.
- Step 4:Check if the Forward my email to option is enabled. If yes, disable it.
- Step 5:Click the Done button.
- Step 6:Now, ask the sender to resend the email and check whether the issue is resolved.
Method 4: Modify The Icloud Mail Rules
Usually, iCloud allows you to block an email account that sends spam messages. So, if an email account is blocked, then you may not receive emails from that particular address. As a result of it, you may encounter the iCloud mail blocking emails issue. To resolve this issue, modify the email filtering rules as mentioned below.
- Step 1:Navigate to iCloud.com and click the gear icon.
- Step 2:Select the Rules option.
- Step 3:Now, a list of rules added to the email filter settings will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4:From the list, choose the rule that you want to modify and click the Done button.
If the iCloud mail blocking emails issue persists, contact us.