There are several Mac users who are coming across the problem “iCloud Mail keeps crashing.” Unfortunately, this is just the beginning of your trouble. It might get even worse. When you re-open iCloud Mail, it will return to the state where it crashed. This will only attempt to display the error and form an endless loop of iCloud mail crashing. However, you are at the right place to find the perfect fix.
We will show you how to stop iCloud Mail from crashing. The methods given in this article will turn out to be useful if you encounter the following:
- Step 1:
iCloud crashes without warning.
- Step 2:
iCloud Mail crashes as soon as it opens.
- Step 3:
A loading logo appears on the screen and then iCloud Mail crashes.
METHOD 1: UPDATE MAC
Keeping the operating system updated will help your Mac system to perform smoothly without any problems in the future. Apple tends to release updates on a regular basis to help your system get away from bugs.
- Step 1 : Click the Apple icon on the top left corner of the Mac desktop
- Step 2 : Select the option About this Mac or System Preferences .
- Step 3 : Select Software Update .
- Step 4 : In the software update window, click the Update Now
- Step 5 : Restart your Mac and try accessing iCloud Mail.
METHOD 2: RESTART MAIL IN SAFE MODE
- Step 1 : Turn off your Mac computer.
- Step 2 : Now,press the Power button and immediately hold on to the Shift
- Step 3 : Keep the Shift key on hold until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
- Step 4 : When Mac starts opening the screen, try opening iCloud Mail to see if it crashes or not.
- Step 5 : If the method is successful to fix iCloud Mail keeps crashing, restart your Mac computer normally.
- Step 6 : Try sending a test mail.
METHOD 3: DELETE PREFERENCES
- Step 1 : Click the Finder icon in the D
- Step 2 : Press the Option key and hold it. Move the mouse cursor to the Go option and then select Library .
- Step 3 : OpenPreferences .
- Step 4 : Locate the two files by the names: apple.mail.plist and com.apple.mail-shared.plist .
- Step 5 : Select the folders and move them to Trash (drag and drop).
- Step 6 : Restart your Mac computer.
- Step 7 : See if iCloud mail works fine.
Again, if iCloud Mail keeps crashing, seek assistance from our technical experts online to fix the issue.