Sign-Out and Sign-In
First, sign out of iCloud on your iPhone or iPad, then sign in again. To do this:
- Step 3:Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
- Step 4:Enter your Apple ID's password to Turn Off the Find My Device.
- Step 5:Choose what data you need to keep on your device; anything you don't keep is still saved to iCloud.
- Step 7:Return to Settings to Sign In again using your Apple ID credentials.
If you still have a problem receiving email, perform the steps below to fix the icloud mail not loading issue.
Choose Automatically Forward The Email.
- Step 1:Go to your iCloud mail, click the gear button in the sidebar, then click Preferences.
- Step 2:In the common pane, click the Forward my email to, then enter the forwarding address in the required space.
- Step 3:All the mail you forward will store a copy of the message in iCloud; if you don't want to click Delete messages after forwarding.
- Step 4:Finally, click Done.
Clear Junk Folder
Sometimes your iCloud mail storage maybe full, which affects receiving emails.
- Step 1:Go to your iCloud mail.
- Step 2:Click on the Junk folder.
- Step 3:Select all the messages you wanted to clear.
- Step 4:Click the Trash icon in the toolbar.
- Step 5:Drag the emails to the Trash. Or Choose the messages you want to Clear, then press the delete or backspace key.
- Step 6:If you are not able to view the trash icon
- Step 7:Click the gear-like icon in the sidebar.
- Step 8:Choose Preferences.
- Step 9:Checkmark the Show Archive icon in the toolbar."
- Step 10:Then follow the above steps to remove junk files to resolve the icloud mail not loading issue.