You can configure your iCloud Mail in the Mail application on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. If you cannot receive emails to your iCloud Mail account, perform the following troubleshooting steps to solve this iCloud mail not receiving emails issue.
On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Step 1 : To check your Internet connection, open the Safari browser and surf anything.
- Step 2 : If the problem is with the network connection, troubleshoot it.
- Step 3 : Check if you have exceeded the maximum iCloud storage limit.Clear the space if required.
- Step 4 : Check if you are using the latest version of software on the iPhone.
- Step 5 : If your iCloud Mail account cannot receive emails even now, proceed with the following steps.
- Step 1 : On your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, launch the Settings
- Step 2 : Tap your profile and select the iCloud
- Step 3 : Make sure the Mail option is turned on.
Enable Fetch new data
On iOS 14 or later
- Step 1 : Navigate to the Settings app and then tap the Mail
- Step 2 : Select the Accounts option followed by the Fetch New Data
- Step 3 : Turn on the Push
- Step 4 : Note: You can use the Push feature with only one email account at a time.
On iOS 13 or earlier
- Step 1 : Tap the Passwords & Accounts option on the Settings
- Step 2 : Select the Fetch New Data option and enable the Push
- Step 3 : Send an email to your iCloud Mail account and check if Push is working to resolve this iCloud mail not receiving emails issue.
- Step 4 : Restart your iPhone and check if iCloud Mail can receive emails.
- Step 1 : Access your iCloud Mail account from another device and check if you can receive emails.
- Step 1 : First, launch the Mail app on your Mac computer.
- Step 2 : In the left panel, search for your iCloud Mail account.
- Step 3 : If the account name is dimmed, it means that your account is offline.
- Step 4 : To change the offline account to online, connect your Mac computer to an active Internet.
- Step 5 : Click Mailbox and check if the Take All Accounts Online option is not dimmed.
If you find that your iCloud mail not receiving emails even after performing the above solutions, you can get help from our technical support member in resolving the issue.