If your iCloud mail not updating, then resolve it easily by following the simple troubleshooting methods discussed below.
Like any other email service, Apple’s iCloud mail also allows users to send, receive, and organize emails over an internet connection. Users can access their iCloud mail account on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or a Mac computer using the Mail app. Users can also access their account using a Windows computer using the Microsoft Outlook applications.
Resolve The iCloud Mail Not Update Issue
Method 1: Check Your Internet Connection Status
- Step 1 :If you’re encountering this issue unexpectedly or for the first time, then check whether your device is connected to an active internet connection.
- Step 2 :Connect your device to a stable internet connection if it is not connected.
- Step 3 :After connecting the device to the internet, try to update your iCloud mail.
Method 2: Check Your iCloud Mail Storage
- Step 1 :Check if your iCloud mail account has enough storage to perform the update.
- Step 2 :To check the available storage of your iCloud mail account on iOS, follow the below instructions:
- Step 3 :Open the Settings
- Step 4 :Tap on your name and select the iCloud
- Step 5 :Locate and choose the Manage Storage
- Step 6 :Now, scroll down the screen to see the storage availability.
- Step 7 :To check the storage available on your Mac computer, perform the following instructions
- Step 8 :Go to the System Preferences
- Step 9 :Choose your Apple ID followed by Now, click the Manage button to see the iCloud mail service details.
- Step 10 :If the available storage is not enough to perform the update, delete some unwanted files or folders on your iCloud mail account and then initiate the update.
Check if the iCloud mail not updating issue is resolved. If not, perform the next method.
Method 3: Re-sign Into Your iCloud Account
Steps to sign out from your iCloud account on Mac
- Step 1:
Open the System Preferences
- Step 2:
Click on your Apple ID followed by
- Step 3:
Locate and click the Sign Out button provided at the bottom of the screen.
Sign in to your iCloud account on Mac
- Step 1 :In the System Preferences window, click the Sign In
- Step 2 :Enter your iCloud mail account credentials and click Sign in.
- Step 3 :Now, try to update the iCloud mail settings.
If the iCloud mail not updating issue persists, then contact us.