If your email account is offline, you won’t be able to send or receive email messages. If your iCloud account is offline, the email messages you send will be automatically saved to the Outbox Draft folder. If you find that your iCloud mail offline on Mac, consider the steps given below to fix the issue.
Checking Your Device And Internet
- Step 1 : Verify whether you are able toaccess your iCloud account from any other device.
- Step 2 : If you are able to access it, there are no issues with your iCloud account.
- Step 3 : Ensure that you are using the Mail app's latest version.
- Step 4 : Make sure that there are no issues with the Internet Service Provider.
Clearing The Browser Cache
- Step 1 : If you are using the Safari browser to access your iCloud account, update your browser to the latest version.
- Step 2 : If there is an issue with your browser, clear your browser's cache as given in the following steps.
- Step 3 : Open Safari and select Preferences. Go to the Advanced
- Step 4 : Now, select the Show Develop menu in menu bar
- Step 5 : Choose the Empty Caches
- Step 6 : Now, verify whether the iCloud mail offline on Mac issue is fixed.
Taking Accounts Online
- Step 1:
If you have recently changed your iCloud account password from any other device, log out and sign in to your iCloud account again.
Step 2: Open the Mail app and click the Mailbox
Step 3: Now, select the Take All Accounts Online
Step 4: Select Mailboxand click Online Status.
Step 5: Choose the particular account which is offline and makeit
Step 6: The email message will be sent to the recipient automatically when your account is online again.
Step 7: If it is not sent, click on the Send button in the Outbox folder when your account is online to send the email message.
If the issue persists, check the email server settings whether it is configured correctly and change them if required. Now, the iCloud mail offline issue on Mac will be resolved.
In case the iCloud mail offline on Mac issue is not resolved, you can click the Call button on this page to contact our technical support team.