- Step 1: First, make sure that your iPhone device is connected to the Internet.
- Step 2: Check if you have entered the correct account credentials while signing in.
- Step 3: If yes, then you might have entered incorrect account settings while configuring them.
- Step 4: To fix this issue, better reinstall the Outlook app on your iPhone.
To do so, go through the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Locate the Outlook app icon on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Now, long-press the app. Once the app jiggles, release it.
- Step 3: Tap the X icon available in the upper-left corner of the app.
- Step 4: Tap Delete to accept the confirmation saying, “Deleting this app will also delete its data.” for resolving this IMAP mail Outlook is not responding issue.
- Step 5: Now, the Outlook app will be uninstalled.
- Step 1: Open App Store. Browse the Microsoft Outlook app and select it.
- Step 2: Tap the Get it button to install the app on your iPhone.
- Step 3: Once the app has been installed, re-configure your account settings as discussed below.
Re-configuring Your Account
- Step 1: Open the Outlook app.
- Step 2: Tap Settings.
- Step 3: Select the Add Account option followed by Add Email Account.
- Step 4: Make sure to enter your account’s email address and password in the corresponding fields.
- Step 5: Tap Sign in.
- Step 6: Complete your account setup process by following the on-screen instructions.
After re-configuring your account, check if the IMAP mail outlook is not responding issue has been resolved.