Like any other email client, iCloud also allows you to send, receive, and modify email accounts and email messages as per your desire. Once your iCloud account has been configured, you can access it either from your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or from a Mac computer. Scroll down this page to know the easiest and simplest ways to import iCloud mail to your Gmail account.
Step 1: Access Your Gmail Account
- Step 1: Navigate to the Gmail account sign-in page.
- Step 2: Enter your Gmail account credentials in the given fields.
- Step 3: Click the Sign-in button.
Step 2: Go To “Settings”
- Step 1: On your account’s main page, locate the Gear icon and click it to import iCloud mail to Gmail.
- Step 2: Choose the Settings option.
Step 3: Select “Import Mail And Contacts”
- Step 1: Now, the Settings window will open.
- Step 2: Click the Accounts and Import tab.
- Step 3: Go to the Import mail and contacts section.
- Step 4: Click the Import mail and contact option.
Step 4: Sign In To Your iCloud Account
- Step 1: In the Sign in to your other email account window, enter your iCloud mail account address.
- Step 2: Click the Sign-in button.
Step 5: Import iCloud To Gmail
- Step 1: Now, in the corresponding fields, enter your account’s IMAP settings and click Next. Now, select the Import Mail option.
- Step 2: After selecting it, click the Import option.
- Step 3: Now, the selected iCloud mail account details will be imported to your Gmail account.
If you face any issue when you import iCloud mail to Gmail, click the Call button available on this page and our technical experts will help your resolve the issue.