Apple Mail is an inbuilt email client for the Mac devices developed by the Apple manufacturer.
If you have set up your Exchange account in the Mail app and wish to use the account offline, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1:When you make the Exchange account offline in the Mail app, you cannot send or receive messages from the Exchange account.
- Step 2:On your Mac, click the Finder icon from the Dock panel and select the Go menu.
- Step 3:Select the Applications option from the drop-down list.
- Step 4:In the Applications folder, give a double-click on the Mail app.
- Step 5:Once the Mail app is launched successfully on your Mac, click the Mailbox menu available at the top of the screen.
- Step 6:Select the Online Status option followed by "Take Exchange Offline" from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7:Otherwise, select the Take All Accounts Offline option to change all the accounts configured in the Mail app to offline.
Carry out these steps bring your Exchange account back to online:
- Step 1:On your Mac, open Finder and click the Go menu available at the top of the screen.
- Step 2:Select the Applications option from the pull-down menu.
- Step 3:In the Applications folder, locate the Mail app and give a double-click on it.
- Step 4:When the Mail app launches, click the Mailbox menu.
- Step 5:Select Online Status from the drop-down list and select the Take Exchange Online option.
- Step 6:After turning your Exchange account from offline to online, send a test email from your Exchange account for verification.
- Step 7:If you aren't able to take the Exchange account from offline to online, verify the Exchange mail server settings that you have configured in the Mail app.
For remote assistance, contact our technical support team by clicking the Call button available on this screen.