If your Windows Live Mail message is stuck in Outbox, then you have reached the right web page to resolve the mail stuck in outbox Windows mail issue.
Solution 1: Check The Connection Status
- Step 1:Sometimes, a slow internet connection might be a reason for this issue.
- Step 2:Make sure that your computer is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Step 3:If not, connect it to a stable internet connection and try to send the email again.
Solution 2: Sign Into Your Email Account
- Step 1: Open Windows Live Mail.
- Step 2: Click the Settings icon.
- Step 3: Select the Manage account option followed by the account in which you have encountered the mail stuck in outbox Windows mail issue.
- Step 4: Click the Delete account from this device button.
- Step 5: After deleting the account, restart your computer.
- Step 6: After restarting the computer, go to the Manage accounts section.
- Step 7: Click the Add account option.
- Step 8: Add your account by performing the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Step 9: Once the account has been re-added, try to send a mail.
- Step 10: If the Mail is still stuck in Outlook, try the next solution.
Solution 3: Run The Dedicated Troubleshooter
- Step 1: Go to your Windows computer’s Settings section.
- Step 2: Click the Update & Security option.
- Step 3: Select Troubleshooter > Microsoft Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.
- Step 4: Once the troubleshooting process is completed, try to send the email to check if the mail stuck in outbox Windows mail is resolved.
Solution 4: Reset Your Windows Live Mail App Settings
- Step 1: Launch the Settings app.
- Step 2: Go to the Apps section.
- Step 3: Search and select the Mail and Calendar app below the Apps & Features section.
- Step 4: Click the down arrow icon beside the Mail and Calendar app to expand it.
- Step 5: Now, click the Advanced Options command followed by Reset.
- Step 6: The Windows Live Mail app settings will be reset now.
- Step 7: Again, sign into your account and check if the error is resolved.
Solution 5: Update Windows
If your Windows OS is outdated, then there is a chance for this issue to occur.
To resolve it, update your Windows OS by following the instructions given below.
- Step 1: Open the Settings window.
- Step 2: Click the Update & Security option followed by Check for Updates.
- Step 3: Complete the update process by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Once the Windows OS has been updated, check if the mail stuck in outbox Windows mail issue is resolved.