- Step 1:Initially, check if your printer is turned on brfore resolving Outlook issue.
- Step 2:Make sure that the connection between the printer and the computer is not faulty.
- Step 3:If you have connected your printer using a USB cable, then check the cable and replace it if necessary.
- Step 4:If the printer and the computer are connected to a wireless network, then make sure the router is turned on.
- Step 5:While printing, make sure to choose the correct printer.
If you are still not able to print emails from Outlook, then use the solutions given below to solve this Outlook not printing emails problem.
Solution 1: Rename The OutlPrnt File:
The OutlPrnt file contains the settings for Outlook printing. If this file is corrupted, then Outlook won’t print the emails. To rename the OutlPrnt file:
- Step 1:Close Outlook.
- Step 2:Open File Explorer and navigate to “%appdata%\Microsoft\Outlook”.
- Step 3:Within this folder, locate the OutlPrnt file.
- Step 4:Right-click the file and select the Rename option.
- Step 5:Enter a name for the old OutlPrnt file.
- Step 6:Now, open Outlook and check if you are able to print your email.
Solution 2: Uninstall And Reinstall The Printer (Windows 10)
Uninstall The Printer:
- Step 1:Click the Windows icon and then click Settings.
- Step 2:Click Devices and then click Devices & Printers.
- Step 3:Locate the printer connected to the computer and click the Remove device button.
Install The Printer:
- Step 1:Go to the Devices & Printers section in the Settings window.
- Step 2:Select the Add a printer or scanner option and continue with the displayed prompts to install the printer.
Now, check if you are able to print from Outlook.
Solution 3: Reset The Print Spooler
- Step 1:Click the search box on the desktop and type ‘Services,’ then select the Services option from the result.
- Step 2:Select Standard > Print Spooler > Stop > OK.
- Step 3:Open the File Explorer on your computer, then navigate to “%WINDIR%\system32\spool\PRINTERS” and delete all the files in the folder.
- Step 4:Again, go to Services > Standard > Print Spooler > Start.
- Step 5:Go to Startup Type box, select Automatic, then click OK.
Now, the Outlook not printing emails issue should be resolved.