Fixing declined email messages by Outlook
- Step 1:Initially, you can restart the Outlook application. It mostly fixes the problem.
- Step 2: Secondly, you can check the Internet connection. Mostly, an inactive Internet connection leads to a delayed email message.
- Step 3: You can also check the Spam folder in the Outlook application. By doing so, you can check for the email message that is not received in the Inbox. Go to the Junk folder. You can look for the missing email message in that folder.
- Step 4: If you find the email message in that folder, you can right-click that message and then select Mark as not junk.
- Step 5: Now, the message will be moved into your Inbox.
- Step 6: Check the offline settings in the Outlook application. When Outlook is in offline mode, you cannot send or receive an email message.
- Step 7: Open the Outlook application. Go to the Send/Receive tab and then choose the Work Offline option.
- Step 8: Now, the status will be connected. It resolves the problem, and the missing email message is received into your Outlook account.
You can also create a new Outlook profile to resolve the issue. By creating an Outlook profile, you can receive the email message. By doing this task, you can get the best user experience. If the Outlook account is corrupt, you cannot receive an email message. So, it is better to create another Outlook profile.
Creating an Outlook profile
- Step 1: In the Outlook application, click the File tab and then select Account Settings.
- Step 2: You can now select the Manage Profiles option.
- Step 3: Next, choose Show Profiles and then select Add.
- Step 4: You can type the name of the profile in the Profile Name box and then click OK.
- Step 5: You can also edit the profile, if needed.
That’s it. You can implement the steps described above and fix the “Outlook not receiving an email message” issue.