Dark Mode: This is an interface theme that you can use in the Polymail app. To access this feature, go to Settings --> Interface Theme.
Command Center: You can quickly perform actions in Polymail without using a mouse. Press the Ctrl + J keys to open the Command Center and then type the action you want, such as Read Later or Follow Up.
Message Templates: To save time, instead of writing emails, use pre-filled message templates.
Calendar Scheduling: Polymail Calendar allows you to schedule meetings with your personal calendar page. It syncs in real-time with your Google or Microsoft calendars to check if you are available for the meeting Let's see the way to install Polymail for Windows.
Installing The PolyMail App:
- Step 1: The Polymail app for Windows is available on the official Polymail site.
- Step 2: Open the default browser on your Windows computer after ensuring that you have a stable Internet connection.
- Step 3: Visit the official Polymail site and click the Download tab.
- Step 4: Next, click the Download for Windows button to get the app.
- Step 5: Open Downloads on your computer and double-click the downloaded file to run the installation.
- Step 6: Complete the installation and add your email account to add Polymail for Windows.
- Step 7: In case you cannot install the Polymail app on your Windows computer, go to the next step.
Alternate Method: Using Software Emulator
- Step 1: On your Windows computer, download and install any app emulator such as BlueStacks or Nox App.
- Step 2: If you have installed BlueStacks, sign in to your Google account to get all Google Play Store apps. But there is no official Polymail app for Android yet.
- Step 3: You can only download a third-party APK file and install it to use Polymail in your Android emulator.
- Step 4: Open the emulator and type ‘email-polymail’ in the search field.
- Step 5: Click Search and select download the APK file.
- Step 6: Once the download is complete, run the file to install the Email-Polymail app.
- Step 7: Wait until the installation is completed.
- Step 8: Click the All Apps icon and select the Polymail app to launch.
- Step 9: Now, add your email accounts to the Polymail app once Polymail for Windows get's installed.