The iCloud ID includes the email address and password that you use to sign in. You can automatically set up all your Apple services when you set up a new device and sign in with your iCloud ID. This also keeps all your personal data up to date on all of your devices. It is essential to access several Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and much more. So, the iCloud ID and Password are pretty much required to access all the features and functionalities on Apple devices.
Recovering Your Icloud Email Password:
- Step 1: Get your iOS device, open the Settings page, and look for the iCloud option.
- Step 2: Tap on the iCloud option. You will be able to see the email address on the top side of the screen.
- Step 3: We are assuming that you are aware of your Apple ID, so just type in your email address and tap Next. You can start resetting your password by choosing Reset By Email or Answer Security Questions.
- Step 4: Make sure you remember all the answers to the security questions.
- Step 5: Now, you need to follow the on-screen instructions, which will direct you to complete the process.
Common Methods To Reset Icloud Email Password:
- Step 1: Whenever you want to reset your iCloud password, you can try the email authentication method or answering the security questions.
- Step 2: If you choose email authentication, you will receive an email on your rescue email account, using which Apple will confirm that you are a valid user for this account.
- Step 3: Inside the mail, there would be a reset now link. You just have to click on it and follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Step 4: If you choose the security questions option, you need to answer some of the questions, such as the birth date, pet name, school name, etc., that should match the answers you have input earlier.
- Step 5: The security questions depend on what information you have entered when you first set up your iCloud account.
Using Recovery Email:
If you have set up your iCloud ID with two-step verification, you can proceed with the further steps.
- Step 1: Go to the sign-in page. While enabling the two-step verification method, you would have got a recovery key.
- Step 2: If you have saved your recovery key on your computer, try to use it and select Continue.
- Step 3: You will get a text message on your iPhone. Enter that code and select Continue.
- Step 4: Select Reset password to reset your iCloud email password.
To get more assistance on how to reset iCloud email password, Call our tech experts and get fine solution.