Basically, the “SBCGlobal mail not working” issue occurs due to the following reasons:
- Step 1: Poor or unstable Internet connection
- Step 2: Antivirus software blocking the mailing app
- Step 3: Presence of faulty add-ons on your browser
- Step 4: The SBCGlobal server down
- Step 5: Misconfigured device settings
- Step 6: Problem with the proxy server, etc.
When the SBCGlobal email stops working, one of the following error messages will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 1: SBCGlobal is not responding properly
- Step 2: Unable to open or can’t send email
- Step 3: SBCGlobal is not working on iPhone or Android
- Step 4: Unable to download the mail attachments or failed to download the attachments
- Step 5: The login credentials are not working
To resolve the SBCGlobal email not working issue, try the simple and quick troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Step 1: Initially, check if your Windows 10, 8, or 7 computer is connected to a stable Internet connection. If not, connect it, and then access your SBCGlobal email account.
- Step 2: Make sure that you’re using the browser that meets the email’s requirements.
- Step 3: Similarly, make sure that the browser that you’re using to access your SBCGlobal email account is up-to-date.
- Step 4: Clear the cache, browsing history, and cookies of your computer browser.
- Step 5: Disable the antivirus or firewall software installed on your computer and the extensions or plugins installed on the browser.
You can resolve the SBCGlobal email not working issue on Mac easily by reconfiguring your account. To do so, follow the below instructions.
- Step 1: On your Mac computer, open the System Preferences window.
- Step 2: Click Mail, Contacts, and Calendars > Accounts > Add Account > Other. Now, in the opened window, type the SBCGlobal account’s email address, password, POP & SMTP settings in the given fields.
- Step 3: After entering the information correctly, click Next > Save.
- Step 4: Now, access your SBCGlobal account and check whether it is working properly.
- Step 1: Re-sign into your SBCGlobal account.
- Step 2: If you’re accessing the email account via the app, then reinstall it on your computer.
- Step 3: Check to make sure that your Android phone is connected to the Internet connection.
- Step 4: Reconfigure the account if you have configured it incorrectly.
- Step 5: Make sure that you’re trying to access an active SBCGlobal email account.
- Step 1: As soon as you encounter the SBCGlobal.net email is not working issue, restart your iPhone.
- Step 2: Reconfigure your account.
- Step 3: Check whether your account settings are configured correctly.
- Step 4: Remove and re-add the account if necessary.
To get remote assistance in resolving the SBCGlobal email not working issue, contact us and get instant solution.