If your facing the issue secure mail not syncing, proceed with the troubleshooting instructions to resolve this problem
Step 1 - Secure Mail Test application
- Step 1:This application is mainly designed to resolve the Active Sync server problem. The three main features of this tool are mentioned here.
- Step 2:Checks for Active Sync server handshake
- Step 3:Verifies user authentication for active sync servers
- Step 4:User Mailbox Folder Sync tests
Availability and platform:
- Step 1:Availability - iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Step 2:Active Sync communication - iOS and Android
- Step 3:Supported platform -Testing of explicit username authentication and client cert authentication
Install and use the Secure Mail Test application:
- Step 1:Install the Secure Mail Test application on your device.
- Step 2:Provide the exchange server FQDN followed by the credentials.
- Step 3:Once you tap the Diagnose option, the application begins the test.
- Step 4:If the platform is Cert based Authentication, you do not want to enter the credentials.
- Step 5:The results will appear on the screen if the validation is successful.
- Step 6:Tap the Send Report option to send the result from the Secure Mail Test application.
Step 2 - Secure Mail logs
- Step 1:Collect the logs of Secure Mail and check for the message.
- Step 2:If you see error secure mail not syncing, the sync function will not work properly.
- Step 3:Resolve the error using the Secure Mail Test application.
- Step 1:Update the MDX Toolkit to the most recent version.
- Step 2:If you cannot sync a new data or notification, refer to the steps mentioned here.
- Step 3:In the Secure Mail 10.8.20 version, Citrix has devised a new way of notification.
- Step 4:Make sure the notification appears on the lock screen.
- Step 5:Even if the Secure Mail application is not running in the background, you will receive notifications.
- Step 6:If the secure mail not syncing problem persists, click the Call button available here to get assistance from our technical experts.