Now to bring back the Mail Recipient option from the Send To menu, you have to perform these simple steps.
- Step 1:Turn on your Windows computer.
- Step 2:Press the Windows Key + R key to open the Run command.
- Step 3:When the Run command opens, enter the command %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo and then press the Enter button.
- Step 4:Click the View tab on the window that opens. Now, you have to make sure the checkbox for the option File name extensions is checked.
- Step 5:You have to select the New option now and select the Text Document option.
- Step 5:You can name the file as MailRecipient.MAPIMail with the extension as .txt.
Other troubleshooting methods that can be helpful in fixing the send to mail recipient missing Windows 10 issue are as follows.
Method 1: Repair Microsoft Office
- Step 1:Open the Run command (Windows + R).
- Step 2:Type Control Panel in the Run command and press the Enter button.
- Step 3:The Control Panel window will open. Click the Programs option and select Programs and Features options.
- Step 4:Select the Microsoft Office option from the displayed list.
- Step 5:Click the radio button for the Quick Repair option and click the Repair button.
- Step 6:The repair tool will look for Outlook problems and fix them.
Method 2: Set Outlook As Default Email Client
- Step 1:Click the Windows (Start) icon.
- Step 2:Select the Settings option and click Apps.
- Step 3:Select the Default Apps option.
- Step 4:Navigate to the Email option and then select Outlook.
- Step 5:Close the Settings window and see if you are able to see the Send To Mail recipient option.
Now, the “send to mail recipient missing Windows 10” problem should have been resolved.