This page will help you to resolve the unable to access iCloud mail issue.
Like any other email service provider, Apple’s iCloud Mail also allows you to send, receive, and manage your emails over an internet connection. You can access your iCloud email account from your iPad, Mac, or PC.
Recently, some users have reported that they are unable to access their iCloud Mail account. If you are also stuck with this issue, then carry out the basic solutions discussed below. If the basic solutions couldn’t fix the issue, then perform the advanced solutions given below.
- Make sure that your iPad, Mac, or PC is connected to a stable and active internet connection. Incase your internet connection is poor, then contact your ISP to resolve it.
- Check if your computer or hand-held device is supported by iCloud Mail. If not, try to access your iCloud mail account settings from some other supported device.
- Make sure that your computer or mobile phone OS is up-to-date.
- Check the status of iCloud Mail. Navigate to the following page first: com/support/system status/. If the status showsNot available or Offline, then wait for a few minutes for the status to become online.
If the unable to access iCloud mail issue persists, then perform the following solutions.
Solution 1: Update Your Browser
If you’re using the Safari browser, then carry out the following instructions to update it.
- Step 1: Click the Apple
- Step 2: Select the System Preferences option followed by Software Update.
- Step 3: If the OS update is available, then the Update Now button will be displayed on the screen. Click on it.
- Step 4: Once the update is completed, try to access your iCloud Mail account.
Similarly, if you’re using a browser other than Safari, update it. To get remote assistance on the same, contact us.
Solution 2: Clear Your Browser's Cache
- Step 1:
Launch the Safari
- Step 2:
Click the Preferences option followed by the Advanced
- Step 3:
Choose the Show Develop menu in menu bar
- Step 4:
Click Preferences > Develop > Empty Caches.
Still, if you are unable to access iCloud mail, contact us.